Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A dance and Batmitvah, no wonder I'm so tired!

Hey Blogers or blog readers! Well this past weekand I was super busy (like a diligent bee)(ha ha diligent is my vocab word, i should show this to my teacher for extra credit!) So Friday night was the dance, which was pretty much stunk because my 2 of the 3 best friends weren't there, so all I had was my bestest buddie lelly naumann to dance with and some of my other friends (ryan, jackson, rachel, maggie, ect.) Then early saturday morning I went to my friend Hannah's Batmitzvah, with my friends Alicia, Jade and Abbie. The service in the morning was pretty long, (in other words I would have rather been sleeping) But It was still pretty cool to see hannah say her speech and read in hebrew. Then after the service there was a party at one of my favorite restraunts C-Fu Gormet! And that was pretty cool, anyways here are some of the pictures I took! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

Alicia (bottom) Jade, and Me!

Alicia and me with kitty tatoos!

Ha our table!

Ha Julia (Top) Arinana (zebra dress) Emily(middle)
And I!


All of us!

Alicia, Jade and Ashley!

A group shot!

No comments: