Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines day!

Ok I just wanted to wish everyone a very loving Valentines day! So in the spirit of loving things, here are some of the things I love!

LELLY!!!!!!(kelly)(who is not a mail man)
My bestest buddie EVER!

My puppy dog raven! (the black blob)

Cuzins (yes that's how i spell it) oh I love them
dearly!

WAFFLES!

My kitty cat, SNOOKUMS!

GREAT SCOTT! Back to the future! I adore these movies!

Football! I love playing football with my daddy,
I'm like amazing at it!

Movies, I love making them and watching them,
I really hope I can have a career in the movie making
Industry someday, and be the next Stephen Spielburg.

I love ice skating, it's sooooooo fun! If my school
had an ice skating team (which it should) then
I'd definetly join.....

Milk, heaven on earth.

I LOVE the Indiana Jones movies, they're absolutley
amazing!

My bestest buddies ever, they make life unpredictable,
fun, and all around amazing.

Roller coasters, I would live on one if I
could!


Tissues, for my nerdy allergy problems,
thanks for allowing me to blow snot into you.

Taylor swift, I enjoy her songs, they make me happy! :)

Yeah so anyways, I hope Yall have an amazing valentines day filled with love, possi, and chocolate!

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Maddie :)
Love,
Auntie Jen

*Lici* said...

hahah i love you 2!!!!