Saturday, February 13, 2010

A field trip, what fun!

Ello bloggers, welcome to the only blog that reduces cholesterol, and keeps kitties litter box smelling fresh all day! OK well this past Friday my "pod" went on a field trip to the Arizona living history museum, and had an absolute blast! The bus ride was about an hour away from my school, so the teachers let us bring our ipods and cell phones, which i thought was awesome until I got to school and realized that I'd forgotten my phone at school! So while everyone on the bus texted I listened to my ipod, and sang along to every Miley Cyrus song on my ipod!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha Who needs a cell phone when you can annoy people by singing Hannah Montana songs????!!!!!!!!! Well anyway, once we got there we all hoppeing the socd off the bus and got into our groups, mine of which consisted of people i didn't know, but beial butterfly I am, I made it work. One of my group members was also crippled from jumping off a wall, and because our field trip required lots of walking they got her a wheelchair for the day. It took us longer to see things but I still had a lot of fun. I even pushed Jessica (the cripple) around, until i almost pushed her into a cactus, on accident of course (or was it ha ha). Anyways, here are some of the pictures I took!


Jessica (the cripple) and Caitlyn!

My friend Rachel!

Abbie on her phone, ha I love that kid!

Jessie (purple jacket) and
Ryan wearing Jessie's hat, that he stole, from Jessie!

The blacksmith making a nail!

Abbie and I were taking a picture, and well
Ryan decided he wanted to be in it at last minute......
Thanks, ryan!

Caitlyn and I doing our action poses!

The amazing peacock that chased a squirrel eating
it's peacock food!

Caitlyn and I, again!

The bakery, that had a haberdashery, a place that
sells men's buttons, shoes, and belts!(we laughed so hard because
on Icarly, Nevel wanted to open a haberdashery, but we never thought that
was a real thing until now!)

The bakery, that people told us we could get food
at but, once we arrived, saw they were lying to us!
It was just a boring building!

Ha ha I love this sign........


My group on the trail.

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

I so should have been there!!!!! It would have been halario!!! Looks like you guys had a jolly time haha!!! PEACE OUT SUCKER! BAHA