Saturday, February 27, 2010

My Super Fabulous Day........... With Taylor Swift!

OK well this weekend I was awfully bored so I decided to contact my home girl Taylor Swift, she's been wanting to hang out with me for a while and because of my Oh-so busy schedule, we haven't got around to it. So today, with my super cool shiny phone, I called her and asked her to hang out. Taylor totally freaked out, like she was starstruck or something.............. Oh the effect I have on people, it's amazing. Anyways, my personal typist, Finny, hand is cramping up so I guess it's time to show the pictures of my awesome possum day!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =


Taylor, her brother, and I before we got on my private jet!

Taylor and I posing in the airport! PEACE!

What's a trip without shopping??? Of course a Taylor and
I had to get some clothes for when we got out of the limo,
I even got a new dress!

Taylor and I getting out of the limo in our new dresses,
Don't you just love mine!

After we got out of the limo
we went to the set of taylor and I's new
movie Valentines day, here's us in between scenes!

Me, Taylor, and um Taylor............. AWKWARD!

We got hungry on set, and because all set food sucks,
we all went on a run for McDonalds!

After going to Mcdonalds, Taylor got a call from the
Jonas Brothers who were bored at an award show and
asked us to hang out! I love my pose, it's so ryan-like of me!

While we were hanging out with the Jonas brothers,
we decided to play truth or dare and so they dared taylor and I
to sing on stage!


Miley wanted to join in the fun too so we all sang Taylor's hit song
"you belong with me " and had such a jolly time!

Well me and Taylor had the bestest day ever, like her song THE BEST DAY! Well as you can see, Finnys typing is lacking her normal pzazz so I guess it's time to go............
How was your day?

-Maddie (and Finny)

2 comments:

*Lici* said...

HAHA!!!! That was halario!!!! Nice work slave's older sister! hahahah Jolly time...... heheheh

Anonymous said...

What a treat ....I thought your day was awesome. By the way - When do I get a ride on your private jet???? I am looking forward to you coming to MT.