Sunday, January 24, 2010

RAIN AND CAKE!!!!!!

Ok over the past couple of days it's been raining like we would never see the sun again!!!!! I absolutely LOVE the rain (more than pita bread, and we all know pita bread is pretty hard to beat!) and so I've been a very happy person! But how can rain cause this much happiness? you ask, well I'm not happy just because of the rain, I'm also happy because my house has been like a bakery ever since Kennedy started her cake decorating class. Now not only does Kennedy benefit from these classes but so do my dad and I! Right now I've got 3 cakes in my kitchen, cupcakes, and cookies! (it's amazing that I haven't ripped my jeans............yet) So pretty much all I've been doing is eating bakery food! Here are some pictures of the lovely cakes!


This is Kennedy's cake #1


These are Tammie Co Cupcakes And they
have got to be the best cupcakes EVER! And that's
coming from a cupcake expert like me.


Cake #2 the one on the Left is Deanna's cake
and the one on the right is Kennedy's. Don't they look amazing?!


Kennedy's Outer-space cake, it looks so awesome!

Deanna's groovy cake, I can't believe how professional it looks!

Anyway, that's about all for now, Hope you all have an awesome possum spectacular Sunday!

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

I WANT SOME DANG CAKE!!!! NIBBLE NIBBLE!!!! NAM NAM!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH