Sunday, August 30, 2009

Salads,Nicknames, and Mad Jeep Drivers!

Hey guys what's up! Really? That's awesome! OK now my turn! Well today is Sunday and my very boring weekend has come to a very boring ending. (how exciting) Well this week held some excitement, so I guess that makes up for the weekend. Well on Wednesday, as I was going to the bus stop I saw this angry jeep driver. But most people tend to be mad when there riding in jeeps on Wednesday, so I just assumed it was perfectly normal. But when I got there a whole bunch of my bus buddies were laughing and yelling "run" to this one kid (who shall remain nameless) as he ran away. So I asked my bus buddies what was going on and they said that the kid (who shall still remain nameless) threw a rock at the jeep and made the jeep man very mad. OK, Yes it was wrong but it was FUNNY!!!!! So Wednesday morning was awesome, as all Wednesday mornings should be. Thursday lunch was jam packed with awesomeness, because when me and my friend Abbie went to go get our food we saw this teacher with a HUGE BOWL OF SALAD!!!!!! The bowl was the kind of bowl you would use it mix cookie dough or something! And throughout lunch time the lady walked around and ate her huge bowl of salad, eating it away like a starving butterfly. It was one of the funniest things ever! (even funnier than waffles on a grill) (which as we all know is pretty funny) Oh And my brand new bus driver (me yaying in the background) Got my name all screwed up! On my bus seat it says Maddie Wheeler, which is quite fun to say but isn't my name so I'm kind of confused about where I'm supposed to sit. Anyways, now all my bus buddies call me waffle, or Maddie wheeler, which, personally is fine with me, I think a new 2 last names makes me sound more awesome (If that's even possible) (but we all know that my awesomeness is at the maximum level of awesomness, I mean the only person that could beat me is the muffin man). I can't really think of anything else at the moment so at this I will leave you alone on your computer, with nothing better to do than comment on this post, which I highly suggest you do! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Maddie--you are so funny! I love your blog posts! BTW, so glad you have a new bus driver... hopefully there won't be anymore chicken accusations! Ha!
Love,
Auntie Jen

Anonymous said...

When I read your blog I am always looking and hoping for more to read...just like reading a juicy novel. So when are you going to write and publish a book???
Love
Grandma