Friday, August 14, 2009

Montana!!!!!!!

Hey guys OK it's Friday night and I finally had to to blog so between my volleyball boot camp (I'm trying out for volleyball) and homework I really had no time! I'm going to start with my trip to Montana because I finally got the pictures! A couple weeks ago, I went to Montana to visit my grandparents and had such an oh-so fun time with them. But to add to the oh so funess my cousin Jeven and uncle Steve were there as well! We had so much fun, grandma taught us to make rolls and buns (we all know I have no interest in baking because I would rather spend my time playing with my pet rock or poking elves) But I actually had a really awesome opossum time! The second day we went rafting and had yet another awesome opossum time (but it was awesomer) If any of you saw me in north Dakota this summer you would know that I use an abnormal amount of bug spray so on the river I was like one of those bug fan things! My grandma's boss, Tim, took us to the river and so with that I say THANK YOU TIM!!!!!!! he he OK the water was cold (I could have sworn there was ice cubes floating around) But it was so cool! We rafted like real Montana river rats (but I don't understand why rats would like cold water, they seemed like high class animals!) We even got to jump off a cliff (one of my favorite things to do)! It was a total blast! On the third day we went horseback riding and got to ride on my 110th favorite animal A PONEY!!!!!!!! (I don't know why but I just love saying that, PONEY, PONEY PONEY, PONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!) Yay! It was a 2 hour ride and we got to see the river and go up a moutain (which as scary because my horsie/poney slipped) but we had an awesome time!!!!!!!!! On the fourth day we went fishing, and I have to say that was quite an experience!!!! Jeven caught 7 fish, Kennedy caught 7 fish and I, my awesome self caught a whopping total of 2 fish! (please hold for the applause) We spent a good couple hours there, but had a ton of fun, we even saw a moose!!!!!! Well after our 3 days of non-stop fun I was pretty tired! I want to thank my grandma and grandpa for all the fun, it was such a wonderful trip and I have a lot of memories from it!!!!!!!!! Well enough with all these words I suppose you want to see the pictures! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l



me and kennedy kneading the dough



me jumping off the cliff YAY!




Us playing with the dough again......



Uncle steve and Jeven jumping!!!!



Ok well I'm going to sign off for now but I will be posting agin since my blog is fixed, I hope all of you had a wonderful friday full of awesome opossum funness and smiley faces with mustaches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Don't forget to comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: