Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My bus driver

OK yes, I finally have a theory as to what happened to the evil bus driver last year (I'm pretty sure you've all heard of the fried chicken incident and so on) As I recall last year I was telling my evil twin (Maddie, she looks a lot like me but don't be fooled) about how evil the bus driver is and I remember Maddie (my evil twin) getting really mad because she said she's the only one who can be evil! And shortly after that, she disappeared for about 16 hours and came back saying "you won't have to deal with her anymore!" And I guess I got so excited about it that I didn't even bother to ask her until this morning when we were eating our waffles for breakfast. She told be that she headed down to Florida, with the bus driver. I shrugged and shoved another mouthful of waffle into my face then she continued on. She spoke loudly to make sure I heard what she was saying while I crunched and munched and ate my waffle. She said that NASA just happened to be launching that day, I gasped and dropped my fork (even though we all know quite well I wasn't using it) I started picturing it in my mind and then maddie said I don't have to because she took pictures and posted them all over the Internet so I would like to show them to you! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

That's the bus driver on the rocket!


That's her well actually that's Maddie watching safely in a space suit while the bus driver is "tanning" on the sun!




OH no a solar flare! Don't you just love the look on her face?

The solar flare sent her to Pluto, I guess she forgot to wear a jacket and froze!

See that dot? That's the bus driver "exploring" a black hole

These are my martain buddies and while on vacation they stopped at a restaurant and sent me this picture (they finally fixed the Internet problem there!) Silly bob and Howie stuck out there tongues to get a taste of the dinner, strange how the person on the stick looks just like the bus driver!

Well guys It looks like the bus driver had quite a trip, she must have had so much fun in space she decided she would rather be an astronaut then a bus driver, YAY!!!!!!!!!

No comments: