Friday, August 14, 2009

Hey Guys!!!!!!!!! Or girls or gals or whatever!!!!!!!! HI! So The first week of school is over, and sadly, for me, this was not a fun week! I miss 6th grade a lot because my teachers were awesome and my teachers this year are very strange!!!!! My math teacher is WAY TO NICE it just bothers me because she uses this high pitched voice all the time!!!!!!!!!!! And my science teacher is kina mean but he talks like buz lightyear!!!!!! My socail studies teacher told us she does have anger problems and It certainly showed this week!!!!! On the bright side I like my language arts teacher!!!!!OMG I ALMOST FORGOT THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE EVIL BUS DRIVER IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yay yay yay a million times yay!) Now we have this guy who wears glasses and doesn't care about fried chicken Hopefully, things will start looking up!!!!! But me and my friend abbie drew these pictures of our friends and I wanted to show them to you!!!!!!!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l
This is me and my friends playing basketball but you might want to click on it so you can see it better! I am also mad because this picture looked exactly like the school and over summer they put a white line across the wall!!!!!!!! I think they did it on perpose, I mean as payback for making the whole school believe that cows migrate!!!!!!!!!!! Now thanks to me I've convinced the entire 7th grade that cows really do migrate!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is Abbie's picture and the bear is a bear named phillipe and Me and my friends made him and he's the most amazing mexican named bear in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The rest are all my friends playing basketball (because at our school that's what all the coolish people do, I think!)
Ok well my toe is tingling which means it's time to feed the possums!!!!!! Better go before they eat through the trailer!!!!!!

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

o if only isiah still loved me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!haha jk of course he still loves me!!! he just has to fight hard to get me back!!!! I mean i have a looser who loves me so he needs to work! this is why im hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha