Wednesday, June 3, 2009

SUMMER FUN....... kinda

Why hello bloggers! Wow it's summer! it's finnally sunk into my head! I truley haven't been up to much, just hanging with some of my friends and what not. But friday morning I'm going to mexico! Don't worry due to my high amounts of awesomeness i'm prone to swine flu, but if you would like to send me a get well present i would be delighted to fake an illness (i'm such a giver) :). Yup so i'm super excited and ready to play on the beach and eat mexican food. I don't know how many days we are going to be there but at this point i don't really care. Well i'm going to sign off right now, due to the lack of what i have to say. Um, bye! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Maddie--
I hope you had a great time in Mexico!
Can't wait to see you in ND very soon!
Love,
Aunt Jen