Monday, June 29, 2009

INTERNATIONAL CRISIS!!!!!!!!!!

OK well I'm in panic attack mode! Today bob and I decided to go to a fancy place to eat, as celebration of our friendship! I ordered steak and bob ordered his favorite, turtle soup! When our food came we both yelled "YAY" but then Bob's eyes got all big and he started crying! THEY PUT A SUNFLOWER IN THE SOUP FOR DECORATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bob was so mortified he fainted! I started yelling at the manager, and then the manager told me I needed mental help, Apparently he didn't know I have a body guard and lucky for me, HE ATE TACO BELL FOR LUNCH TODAY!!!!!! Let's just say everything after that was like an episode of COPS! But now bob is traumatized and IS SLOUCHING, I CAN'T BELIEVE MY AMBITIOUS SUNFLOWER IS NOW A SLOUCHER! And i've only had him for a day!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this would happen, Just like my fish :( . PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

MY poor baby, slouching after 2 days in his new home!

No comments: