Sunday, June 28, 2009

The death of a friend and the birth of another.......

Well, fancy meeting you here, unless your that guy from walmart who always looks at me all funny when I walk into the store holding my very favorite sock and wave it in your face, if this is you I would advise you to leave my blog immediately, because my bodyguard just got back from lunch and he's in the mood to beat someone up, preferably you. Taco bell always seems to do that to him, but hey he's the best body guard on my street, AND YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! But it's not like I live in the ghetto or anything. OK, enough about my under paid body guard and my enemies from national variety stores. Well today, is a very sad day because my idol, billy mays died. As none of you know, Billy was a friend, a close pal, my homie, and today he left me, alone in this beautiful, magical, wonderfully brilliant world. Billy was there when I singed my very first autograph, and I was there when he did his first oxi clean commercial, and truthfully billy was a great man who loved to sell useless gadgets to Americans, perhaps that's why we were friends, or was it the fact that he had a really awesome beard? All I know is that we were tight like peanut butter and jelly, or a fat guy in tights, I don't care about which one you like better just pick which ever floats your boat. But, once I herd about it I went to the dollar store, and found the most amazing thing in the world! A SUNFLOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've always wanted one (always meaning 2 weeks ago when I saw that my neighbors were growing them) But bob (my sunflower) is way better than their sunflowers! I mean look at the pictures, their sunflowers are freakishly tall and skinny, not to mention slouching, and showing low self esteem. As to where bob is a young, healthy, strong, and ambitious sunflower ready to take on the world! Let's see my neighbors top that!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha they'll be so jealous of him and I'll just stand there laughing like a chipmunk! That's what you get when you mess with me and my dreams! But now I must go, it's dinner time and I must go eat the meal of fried leech on a stick that my mom has made for me! YAY MY FAVORITE! AND PLEASE REMEMBER NOT TO YELL AT POSSUMS! they just so happen to be very sensitive, so lay off the possum jokes! That's right, It's not like I don't hear you cracking all sorts of hurtful jokes! And now my possum farm is full of depressed possums! Just think about what you say from now on, that's all I ask! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P

Me and billy BFFS 4 EVER



BOB my beautiful sunflower!!!!!!!!!!!



Look at the neighbors sunflowers, slouching and being
all non-confident!

No comments: