Monday, June 8, 2009

MEXICO :)

Hey bloggers, or blog readers......... whatever you are hi! Ok well i just got back from my trip to mexico!!!! I went with my dad his girlfriend deanna, and kennedy and we had a BLAST! We swam in the ocean, walked on the beach and found a lot of cool shells and a few jellyfish which was really cool. We also went on this thing called "the bannana boat" which is like an inertube pulled by a boat but it's in the shape of a bannana and holds about 12 people. The waves we kinda small but we still got sprayed a lot. We also ate mexican food (which i'm not very fond of but ate anyway). But what i find most suprising was that i didn't blow my nose once! Maybe i'm just going to have to move to mexico and live on the ocean, but hey that's the risk i'm going to have to take! lol We didn't do much more than that but i do have some pictures!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l



me and kennedy in the water

kennedy and deanna patting down all the sand!


kennedy, my dad, and I.

No comments: