Tuesday, May 19, 2009

AWARDS!!!!!

why hello bloggers! well the school year is ending and i've gotten some awards for my efforts this year! the first one is from my pod, the second for my grades and the third for a specail contest!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l
My pod has about 120 people and out of 20 awards i was given one (one that truley belongs to me)My classmates voted me most likely to be a stand up comedian! Ha ha yup it's true!



This is for my grades over the year, I guess getting good grades pays off!

This one is for a global poetry contest called philosophy slam, it's my participation award for the contest the winners won't be announced until summer but i'll surley be checking the website here's a link http://www.philosophyslam.org/ the topic is greed or giving which has the greater inpact on society?
Oh i'm still trying to get my commercail video for yall to see it might be up in my next post so don't forget to check back!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Good job Maddie-- Congrats on your awards...way to go!!!
We can't wait to see you soon in ND :)
Love, Aunt Jen XO