Monday, May 11, 2009

A very fun trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow it's been a long time since i posted and with that, i hope nobody's died while i was gone(that would be sad)But as you can see I am back and i have an amazing story to tell!!! Well a month back my evil twin (maddie) sent me to her home planet as a punishment for eating her popsicle (apparently people hate it when you eat any food of thiers that has no nutrtional value whatsoever) and so she strapped me to the back of the nasa rocket and off i went!!! When i landed the martains were suprised by my visit!!! They gave me a seashell and a moose shaped cookie for my dinner. Though it wasn't the best meal i've ever had, the martains told me it was EXTREMELY high in fiber (whatever that is) I spent a month on the little serene planet (did i mention they have NO RESTROOMS??????) and met all the peacful (and not good smelling) people-ish cretures. All in all i had a fun time and made tons of new friends! They even made me queen of mars!!!!!!! Yeah that's right next time you see me you better bring me a present (otherwise i'll get the martains to feed you to an evil space hamster, and those guys are some of the meanest meanie faces around) Yeah oh i almost forgot the pictures!!!! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l
That's me on the rocket

this is me and bob saying peace

No comments: