Sunday, May 17, 2009

50th post!!!!!!!!

Did anyone notice??????????? Anyone, Anyone at all??????????? This is my 50TH post!!!!!!!!! Are you over whelmed?????? I just can't believe i've shared 50 wonderful days of my life to you on the internet for the world to see (is that even leagal?) Ha well i have to admit i feel very accomplished at the moment (i also have a wanting for a lasso but you know, that's besides the point). Well today is sunday and i plan to spend it well because it's the last sunday before summer vacation!!! Crap now i'm sad :( I REALLY don't want the school year to end, I love school and seeing all of my friends and poking my teachers, and drinking highly caffinated drinks (but i don't do that at school!) (PSHHHHHHHH) Well, i guess i will inform you about my weekand (well, yesterday) Yesterday, i went swimming with my neighbors and had a blast. Amber (who's ate (i mean 8)) pretended to be hannah montana and started dancing on the waterfall and singing for 2 hannah montana cd's straight!!! ( it was extreamely entertaining) And she's REALLY good! she knows all the moves and dances, and all the words to the songs too. And after "hannah's" hour long concert we had in and out (burgers and frenchfries). Later on that day (nighttimeish) I went to my neighbors (rachel and rachel's) graduation party. I hung out with my neighbor jake and we played with his awesome phone. He has that google 3g phone (the one that has an app for just about anything) ok so we watched live webcam feed of peguins in antartica, the effiel tower, grand canyon, and even the sun (which while we were watching we witnessed a solar flare!!!!!!!!! and then we died!!!!!) ok well we oblivously didn't see a solar flare which means no one died (at the moment) (ok maybe someone did die but not because of a solar flare) (probably from eating a posionus possum or something) But it was really cool! However when it came time for cake they said I wasn't allowed to eat the faces (it was a picture cake) and so i got really mad becuse the faces are always the best part of the cake! (It just somehow tastes better) I mean just try it because it totally does! Well i have nothing else of meaning to say, and that's all i really did this weekand so now i'm going to say bye.bye. PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

WOOHOO on your 50th post Maddie :)
Hey, sounds like you have been having fun swimming and hanging out with your neighbors/friends--cool!
Love,
Aunt Jen