Thursday, December 4, 2008

HEY BLOG PEOPLE!!!!

Ok i hope everyone thanksgiving was superdy-DUPER!!!! And if not then you can send me a sob story thats a million pages long if u like, though i prefer that you don't. So think of others and don't send me one. I mean it's kind of selfish for you to make me sit there and read it when i could be eating a corn dog or doing something with my valuable time. So............... moving on to other subjects, i did a very evil thing today!!!! And i think u wanna know wat it is so i'll tell u. I Told MY FRIEND HER SHOES WERE UNTIED BUT THEY WERN'T!!!!!! I feel like a traitor but it was funny cuz she looked down and then she gave me the same look my cat gives me when he hasn't eaten in a really long time (i'm talking months)... so then i just stood there for a long time (a second) and then she said those dreadful words "MADDIE I DON'T HAVE SHOELACES" after that i felt like and idoit so then i went and tripped the wimpy little kid toto but he has 4 legs so it's really hard!!!! Anyways that's wat happened now go drink some MILK!!!!!!!!






toto the wimpy kid with 4 legs!!!

No comments: