Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday? =)

Ok i hope yall had a great weekand!!! Well I know i did because it was boring! And boring weekands just scream "fun" don't they? Well today was monday and i had to go to the place people and magical wizards (like my friend katie) call school. It was boring AS USUAL but it kept me entertained!!!! I have to say that science was pretty fun because we had to poke holes in soda liters and the soda squirted all over me and my lab group!! (who's names aren't mentioned because they aren't cool enough to be mentioned in my blog) So now i have a sticky shirt thats waiting to be washed!!! (bet my dad will have fun getting that stain out!) Oh and i found the coolest picture of a kangaroo for my project in Language arts i managed to find it again so here it is!!!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l
Ok here it is who knew a kangaroo looked so much like a
stuffed animal dog????

No comments: