Monday, December 22, 2008

An AWSOME WEEKAND!!!!



Well, I've had a fun weekand hanging out with my cousin aunt and uncle!!! We went shopping (wich I strangley enjoyed) and JUMPED ON THE TRAMPOLINE!!!!!! Jeven (my cousin) absolutley LOVED it. I mean she seriously jumped more than she slept! I wouldn't be suprised if she dreamed about jumping on the trampoline........AKWARD!! But who am I to judge jeven's dreams!! For all I know, She could have had one of those dreams where your at school and forgot to put on pants and everyone's laughing at you in your underwear! But hey I don't really want to know what cuzin' jeven dreams about!! But let me tell you, My aunt Jen made THE BEST COOKIES EVER!!! I probably ate like 20 on Saturday, I guess i'm gonna end up looking like that Inflatable snowman in the old man's yard down the street. And hopefully that you all relize it's not my fault for eating all those cookies, Please blame thier dog teddy for making me give all my burritos to the space aliens that were visiting. I mean what elese am I supposed to eat? FRUIT??? I don't think so!!!! I had a lot of hanging out with my family and i really missed them.(not really) (JK) I guess you could say i had a very fun, Burrito-free weekand!! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l




My aunt jen, jeven, and uncle steve!!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Maddie...sure enjoyed reading what you wrote! You're funny :) We had a BLAST with you too!! So glad you liked my cookies... you and Kenny are the best cookie eaters ever (I seriously lost count--ha!) We all miss you tons and Teddy says he misses you too! I still can't believe he was on the roof of my car when I walked outside at your house!! Too funny!
Love, Auntie Jen