Friday, November 28, 2008

My awsome thanksgiving weekand

I know all my adoring blog fans would just love to hear about......... My thanksgiving!!!! Like every year, I always get up early and hop on my private jet to go to italy for a gormet meal, shopping, and of course i end up seeing one of my good friends! Well, on this paticular trip i saw my awsome friend OPRAH who had just come back from shooting her new movie Oprah The evil zombie 2! And guess who was sitting next to her at the restraunt, Rachel ray!!! We had so much fun talking about our tv shows and what not! I managed to squeze into the picture... and it was even in an awsome magazine!!!! so yeah, just a typical thanksgiving for me!

Oprah,rachel and me eating our gormet meals in Italy!




There's us featured in an upcomming issue of Best friends Mag!
i just love their photographer, he always gets my good side!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs, they are sooooo funny. Keep up the good work!
Melissa