Monday, November 24, 2008

twilight review???!!!! I HEART EDWELLA

Ok so i saw twilight twice......... I'M NOT OBSESSED!!!!!!! ok well i guess i am it was sooooooo awsome the acting kinda sucked but edward was awsome so it didn't really matter!! Bella was played by kritsen stewart who wasn't the worlds best bella but she was very bella like. AND EDWARD was played by Robert pattingson who stared in HARRY POTTER a few movies back in the goblet of fire. And kristen was in the movie ZATHURA so at least i knew the actors!!! anyways i'm on eclipse the 3rd book and i am just lovin it sooooo much!!!! I hope my cuz jeven is reading it and if not my aunt jen!!!! well i am turning out to be a big twilight fan!!! By the way movie new moon will be out this summer I CAN'T WAIT but for now.......PEACE,LOVE,edwella,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Maddie, I am still reading Twilight the first one! And my mom isn't reading the books sadly (I wished that she would though)! Love you, miss you!

your cuz, Jeven

Jen S. said...

Hi Maddie....it's your Auntie Jen :)
SO glad you've already seen Twilight TWICE-way to go!! I haven't read any of the books yet (I think I'm the only one on earth that hasn't!!) but maybe I should... because everyone (and their dog!) keeps saying I should!! We love your blog Maddie... good job!!
Miss you!!
Love, Auntie Jen P.S. Thanks for mentioning me in your blog :)