Wednesday, November 12, 2008

another Blah like day

As some have noticed wich only the people who check my blog may notice if you notice that my blogs name is The Weekly blahs of maddie. Any way today was a blah day meaning "it was a good day and sure i may feel the need to tell you about it if i feel like typing." Well it's your lucky day because somehow the computer called my name saying "maddie update your blog" and someone told me the computer knows everything so i didn't argue because it must have know my weekness of not going on the computer. So i will now proceed to tell you about my day. So Wahooooo!! it's wensday so i get out of school early wich is nice (yeah it is, no really it is)!!! so i went outside to play football with my dad when my naighbor jake (who is sometimes awsome because Monday he only said hi to me once so that makes him sometimes awsome) came and played too. I spent most of the time blocking him and of course he still got a touchdown. But i have to admit he is a better player than me. so thats what happened and now enjoy a picture of a peguin eating ice cream!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maddie how are you??? By the way this is your cousin Jeven :) Glad to hear that you were having a good day. By the way go to my blog and sign up for my giveaway you might win!!!!