Friday, November 26, 2010

Vegas!

Wowie Maui to all my thirsty tyrannosauruses out there! Well a week ago (or longer, I've finally found a computer to blog on...) I went to Vegas for my aunt barb's 50 BIRTHDAY PAR-TAY! (I don't know if it's safe that I put her age on here, but I'm willing to take the risk!) (People like me gotta live dangerously!) Well, upon our Vegas arrival, We got to go on the new bridge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it was LAME! I couldn't see one bit of Nevada's beloved hydroelectricity provider (the hover dam) (which thanks to social studies class last year I know is named after president hoover) Well, anyways after a long ride of listening to my sister yap on and on about things that have nominal significance and lack any mentally stable person's attention My little Maddie ears hurt from having to listen to my ipod for 6 hours straight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After arriving at the Rio hotel, my only desire was to eat a 5 star meal, sleep in a King size bed and eat a couple of pillow chocolates, Pretty reasonable right? But NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! We spent like 6 minutes in the elevator trying to get to our room, and when we walked in, I would've sworn we were in a house! Probably because the room was BIGGER than my house. At first i was Incredibly impressed, then saddened by the fact that it was bigger than my house, (are we really that poor) Hahahahah Just kidding........ But seriously. The room was 3 beautiful stories and had 2 JACUZZIS! (one in which I took a lovely relaxing bath) And because I don't want to brag I'll just say we had a very lovely dovely night! Next morning We got up and decided to go out riding the New York New York Roller coaster which was rather fun except for the first time when my sister's phone fell off and I had to deal with the waterworks, which is absolutely no competition for the Belagio! :) After that we rode it about 20 more times, meeting others from lands far and wide! That night we ate at a lovely buffet where I had a very jolly time with my beautiful family! I was then shipped off to my cousin Jeven's house where we spent the night watching Phineas and Ferb in their Casida! Fun times! :) The next morning was My dearest aunt Barb's Birthday party!!!!!!!!!!!! (me, being the Par-tay animal I am, was prepared for a giant festivity, thinking that turning 50 is a humongous deal, well apparently not!) It was a very good party, My aunt jen went above and beyond decorating and preparing food, it had amazing potential to be the most epic birthday party ever, but I guess no one else thought running around screaming the lyrics to taylor Swift songs was a jolly trolley time!!! (they missed out) Singing about boys that break your heart is definitely a great way to spend a Saturday night!!!!!!!!!!! Well, After the giant festivities my little maddie body couldn't stand it and I crashed pretty early!!!!! That's what i get for being 5'5 and as thin as a post (oh the prices I pay). Well, anyways, Here are some pictures of my Awesome Possum time! Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)






A little bit of our room!

Jeven, Kennedy, and I


Me wearing my grandma's spiffy shoes! (like my socks??)


jeven watching 2012 (she was incredibly happy some people lived)


jeven and I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MADDIE! Hey it's Jenny, you know, from school! OK well I am proud to say I am the FIRST person to comment on your blog, which by the way is amazing! I love your grandmas' shoes! They are very, as you would say, spiffy! Hey, you know if I had been at your aunties par-tay, I would have loved to sing Taylor Swift with you. Which in fact, I am listening to right now! To be more specific, Fifteen! You are so right! listening to her crying about boys in the rain at 2am is the life! If you ever get the chance to read this, which hopefully you will, because it is taking me twice as long as usual because in case anybody forgot, my arm is broken! So now my arm is in a funky position, but you know what Maddie, your worth it :). Back to my original point, we will sing Taylor Swift sometime soon (VERY soon) in science and then everybody will follow along and they will all start dancing in sync and it will turn into a flash mob! (Hehe W's alab) speaking of which, I miss you in our alab! you should get switched back! HEY! also speakin........never mind it has nothing to to do with alab, you, me, K, and some other people are going to make a movie of the Clique! If you need to borrow any of the books I have a few (I think). Wait a minute hold on....................................................................................................(2 minutes 43 seconds 12 milliseconds later, yes I did time it :)) Nope, sorry I don't have any ( I went to go check) I'm not a princess this ain't a fairytale I'm not the one you sweep off her feet, lead her up the stairwell. YEP thats right, I am listening to White Horse! OH sorry I would make this longer but my momma is calling me to dinner! Chicken, YUM!

<3 ya Maddie,

~JENNY!~

Anonymous said...

WAIT hold up, I didn't mean to say that I was to only one to comment on your blog, just on this VEGAS! part. Glad we cleared things up

~Jenny!~