Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just another manic friday!

Sup to all my pretty pufferfishies out there! Today is FRIDAYYYYYYY! Which means that the cafeteria has PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICHES!!!!!!!!!!!! YIPPIE KI YAY! But truthfully, that's not what made my day so........blog worthy......... Well it's mainly because I had a honey bunches os fun today! In math, Kelly and  did math, kinda lame right?! Well wrong, because it just so happened to be a beautiful bestest buddie bonding time! Social studies was awfully lame as we had a texan sub who made us read about phillup malloy humming to the star spangled banner and didn't pick my name to read EVEN ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare she deprive my class the beauty of my angelic voice? (sick twisted people should not be temporal educators!) It makes my little maddie face red with maddie rage (the most deadly kind of rage there is) (and why yes, I do pride myself on that) Science was.......... interesting. Jenny and i sang several taylor swift songs and made graphs of our data so it was a pretty easy going class! Academic lab sent me back to the evil Texan sub but she did let me enjoy a game of silent ball! After that came lunch time wehre I nourished my little maddie stomach with a sammich and no milk, thanks to my bestest buddie lelly naumann who thought it would be so cool to hang on to my milk while I fought her for it and let it go all over ryan. ah, poor ryan! And then guess what comes?! LANGUAGE ARTS! Where something happened that is to horrifying to talk about on my blog and something I hope will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (my seat buds know what happened lol) But we still had a jolly time playing spies in the library, well, until i did  a tuck and roll into a bookcase. After my head stopped throbbing pe was pretty funny because I got to show off my mad football skills! :) Then came the oh so lame and boring dance in which was stupid because they didn't play ONE HANNAH MONTANA SONG! And there was a ton of annoying people there acting like they were to cool for dances! But alas my night was saved when we decided to steal my neighbor's giant blow up green man and make them pay a Ransom of 2 popcorn bags to get it back, BTW the popcorn sucked. Well that was my super dooper jolly trolley day filled with joy and butterflies! Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

Hahaha lets hope Isiah doesn't bust a move again!! (we need to get you to an ER!!!)(The side affects...... Possums will puke when they see you!!) Thats the worst side affect yet!! Luckily it didn't happen to me! I was lucky and had no side affects but the love of other mammals :)haha I love you Maddie!