Friday, October 29, 2010

Where do my days go?

BONJOUR to all my puffy poodles out there! Well things over the past couple days have been super duper boring. But I think I've found some new inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well recently, in my academic lab, I was told I would be leaving to join a new a-lab, one full of awkward kids that don't talk to me! But when i got there we got to watch the movie Apollo 13! :) Despite my broken heart, I sat and watched the lovely movie until I realized something........... one of the astronauts was FOREST GUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And me (feeling pretty smart) Decided to announce it to my new academic lab, but guessed what happened?! I GOT SENT TO THE TIME OUT CHAIR! Now, you may be wondering how long I lasted without getting in trouble, well it had been an agonizing 10 whole minutes .......... NEW RECORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding, I usually never get in trouble, and when i do, it's usually for being incredibly creative and funny (which we all know i just can't help!) All my teachers are just jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)
Forest Gump as Forest gump

Forest gump as an astronaut!

Can you feel the excitement pulsing through your body!
Who knew forest gump could be part of the apollo 13 mission?!

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

hehe I posted about that too!!! I can't believe I wasn't there when you got in trouble!!! Dang it! haha