Tuesday, December 21, 2010

FLIPPED! (a love story) :)

Heya to all you gilly goats out there! Today I have quite the tale to tell as I have come across my future husband............. And no it is not Sheldon :) This time it tis a boy like no other! BRYCE LOWSKI FROM THE MOVIE FLIPPED! Now, I read the book a measly 3 years ago and shame myself for not imagnining the beauty of my (newly) beloved bryce! Books always tend to ruin the judgement in characters because in the books we never see how stunning the characters are but in the movies they can be as mean and cruel as they want because they got those snazzy super model (and yes, I do mean super) looks that girls like me find..........charming! It's like Jacob in twilight, nobody cares if he's being rude and trying to steal bella from edward when he's got a blinding smile like that! (no wonder taylor swift wrote a whole album abut him!) Well, after watching a miniscule 3 minutes I was just about as dazzled as a possum in a tree! Here are some pictures of my soon to be husband!Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)
Look at that face, he's probably thinking about how amazing and beautiful I am!

There's Bryce and His grandpa on a nightly stroll, probably talking about me
and how great our wedding will be!



There's Bryce and I at the bus stop completely and madly in love! I mean look
at his face, obviously lost in my flawless features and dreamy hazel eyes!


Bryce and I in class, writing each other love notes and doodling each other's names
in our notebooks!



There's me sniffing byrce's hair and whispering love poems I wrote about him
in my diary. Ah, the things we do for love!

There's me delivering bryce some eggs for him and his family, my man's gotta stay in shape
if he's gonna carry me out of the church on our wedding day!

HAHAHAHAH This girl already has blonde hair, how serendipitous! Thank goodness too, I suck at drawing on the computer!Okay, here's Bryce and I in front of the flame of eternal love in science class, oh how our classmates must envy us!

There's Bryce studying politics late at night so he can back me up during lit group discussions!
 Mrs. Warnock  will be delighted that our relationship allows us to grow as young readers aspiring poets, and
proud voices of the american people! (Even though all that reading log time could be spent with me!) :)
Bryce and I planting a tree, a symbol of our love's strength, beauty, prosperity, good nature, simplicity, well being and life that never seems to fade.




Bryce and Maddie sitting in a tree........................... (a sycamore tree that is)
Well, a love story honestly doesn't get any grander than that! (probably why it was made into a movie) (but that's just the way I roll)
And with nothing intelligent or moderately important to say.........
Bryce and I wish you the warmest of holidays and an awesome possum new year! :)

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

Ummmm excuse me thats my love story!!! we already had this discussion with Randy!!! Its me and Isiah's complicated love story that never ends and it lives on forever and ever! Dont try to take my long lasting lovey dovey love story! Isiah already busted a move on you in language class :) but you decided not to take his lovely offer! hahaha just kidding maddie :) love ya!!!