Wednesday, January 7, 2009

THE PANCAKE.....

Ok i woke up this morning and headed down stairs for breakfast. This morning i found my mom making pancakes. Normally I would run away because she usually makes underdone or burnt pancakes (which i have to say i'm not very fond of) But i sat down and braced myself for anything. For once she made a GOOD pancake and i have to say they were better than eating pre-cooked pancake batter (because i know what that tastes like)! She made 3 pancakes one for kennedy and I, and the third had to be the best pancake ever made! I'm serious not even rachel ray could match this pancake! So I'm Congragulating my mom on her accomplishment of creating the PERFECT pancake! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l
THE Pancake

Rachels face when she read my blog.


OK THAT'S AWSOME!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jen S. said...

Yahoooo Sheila the pancake maker!! I CANNOT make a good pancake no matter what I do, gosh darn it! Uncle Steve definitely makes the pancakes in this house... and they're good...MMMMM!! We miss you guys! Love,
Aunt Jen