Friday, January 30, 2009

GREETINGS all of my adoring blog fans!!!! Sorry i haven't posted latley!!! Anyway, i just recently got back from six falgs magic moutain (My amazing christmas present from my Superdy dooper awesome dad) and had an amazing time!!! My cousin alex came with as well so it was one of the awesomest trips ever, well almost as amazing as my trip to Italy this past thanksgiving. It was sooooooooo fun.......... so while all of you were hanging around the house watching spongebob (don't even think about trying to convince me otherwise becuase i know for a fact that everyone watches spongebob, except for the pope) I was riding rollercoasters!!! Yeah be jelous be very jelous!!!! Anyway, It was the best christmas presents ever Thanks sooo much DAD!!!!PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =)






My dad, sister, and well me!!!




Kennedy, cousin alex, and I.





Us in front of SCREAM, our first ride!!!!




Alex, kennedy, and I in line for the VIPER.
Me in front of TUTSU, That i waited an hour to ride
and ended up going by myself, It wasn't as scary as i
thought it would be though.
here are vids of some of the coaster i rhode!!!

No comments: