Thursday, August 19, 2010

My oh so amazing 8th grade life!

Hey all you jolly jellyfishes swimming through my Maddie sea! Guess what?! (no I didn't dominate the world.....yet) I'm now, officially an 8th grader! Now, I may not sound very excited about this beautiful event, but as I sit on my snazzy computer swivel chair I am Yippie Ki yaying my little possum lovin' heart out! Being an 8th grader means you can yell at the 6th graders and boss them around like little circus ponies! (especially the ones that look like lost puppies in the rain, those are the most fun to mess with) And when you talk to them they act as if they're talking to a Goddess (which I am, only because you automatically proclaimed one for having a blog as awesome as mine is) HOWEVER 8TH GRADE IS NOT AS JOLLY AS IT APPEARS! Usually I've had some AH-MA-ZAH-ING teachers, but this year all my teachers seem to have a secret "no fun" rule! And all I have to say about that is, HOW DARE THEY TAKE AWAY THE ONE THING THAT MOTIVATES ME TO COME TO SCHOOL (not including breakfast for lunch day) AND DEPRIVE MY (seemingly) FRAGILE AND INNOCENT SOUL FROM DEVELOPING SOCIAL SKILLS AND HAVING A JOYOUS TIME WHILE RECEIVING A VERY PRECIOUS AND HARD EARNED EDGUMACATION! Well okay, not all of them are bad, mainly my language arts and science teachers who I will call Mrs. Meanie face 1 and Mrs. meanie face 2. (how they're both Mrs.'s is no doubt the 8th wonder of the world) Mrs. Meanie face 1 is my language arts teacher who yells at us for answering questions (poor Ryan being a victim of her wrath, lord bless the poor boy) And is the type of person who just makes you want to go errrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh in frustration! And then tell her that she should shut her yap before the big scary kid in time out in the back of the room (because it would be considered un lady like of me to tell her) super glues it shut for her! Not far behind on the Maddie hate list is teacher Mrs. Meanie face #2! Mrs. Meanie face #2 is very annoying for multiple reasons, one of them being she is very very strict! I understand wanting your students to be respectful, but would it kill you to smile for a second? Her meanie face does NOT make the classroom a jolly place! And the one that really bothers me is After every sentence she says she silently whispers Okay? to herself, as if she needs to reassure herself about what she's saying, I counted today and got a whopping total of 26 okays! It's almost as if she can't think in a continuous cycle! If that's the case, I fear the future scientists of America. But I really can't complain (even though I just did, but this is my blog and I can type whatever I want so PUT THAT IN YOUR OVEN AND BAKE IT) (ha ha h aha ha that was quite clever of me) Because 90% (and counting) of my friends are in my pod (NO NOT A GROUP OF WHALES) (it's a term used for grouping of classes) so My buds, AND BESTEST BUDDIE IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD LELLY NAUMANN are in my classes, and even though I have sucky teachers, I have the awesome possum power to make this year what I want it to be, and trust me, I will.

Much much much much much much Maddie loving,

-Maddie!

2 comments:

*Lici* said...

OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY

HEHE new record :)

*Lici* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.