Tuesday, August 31, 2010

whatta day!

Howdy to all yall' snazzy selves out there readin' this here blog! Well, today was an absolutely positively jolly day in the oh-so amazing life-o-me! As most of you intent readers know, I'm an eighth grader (applause applause), which just so happens to mean I'm officially allowed to have fun! YIPPIE KI YAY! While all those measly little 6th and 7th graders have to learn I get to enjoy my youth (during my free period) and mess around with my friends, and (technically) yes, we were allowed to run around in the halls and do stupid things because my a-lab teacher was stupid enough to allow ten kids to "work on the yearbook" (mess around in the school hallways), now, what exactly did we do, you ask? Well it can't be described in many words, however I can find to that are rather fitting.........HAVE FUN! Well lucky for all you diligent duckies, WE TOOK PICTURES! 
Maggie,Me,Abbie, and Isiah!



Us and our classic THUMBS UP poses....
Group shot expressing the joy and fun we are all flourishing with!
Chillen in the trash cans, I don't know how it gets better than this!(don't worry, they're clean!)
Us looking scared in front of the ISI room!
Uh, so why don't we lay on the floor, and you guys sit on the broken tables???????? shot!
Our way of "hiding"
Our "epically failed" jump shot......
I fell..............
So as you can see we just had the awesomest possumest time in A-lab today, but don't worry, we didn't do this for the fun and enjoyment of ourselves, we did it for the good of the yearbook! Now people will be able to look back and say, GEE, we had the strangest 8th graders in Aprende history!  But remember this (my sage words of advice) Being strange makes life more fun! (Because I'm almost positive all the other kids were stuck listening to a boring lecture while we ran around and fell in trash cans) (clearly, the trash cans win......) 
Much much much much Maddie lovin'
-Maddie!

2 comments:

AV said...

haha this is when you guys saw me texting during class!!! I wish I was smart to be in that a-lab!! Melph haha Love u Maddie! <333

*Lici* said...

haha another lovely dovely post from me but anyway, i love isiah's face infront of the ISI room its soooo funny haha its like he lived there in 6th grade ohhh gilly gilly gum drops!!!