Monday, July 5, 2010

Rome day 2

Hey hey hey! What's up bloggers/blog readers! Well here's the post you've all been looking forward to ROME DAY 2! And I can tell you, living it was pretty amazing (almost as amazing as my dream to become a world class possi farmer!) But posting all the amazing pictures and lovely descriptions took a lot of hard work for my fat little Maddie hands so all y'all' better enjoy it! Day 2 was spent in Rome seeing the very big but kinda useless war museum, the Colosseum, the roman Forum, and Palatine hill! WOOT WOOT! So I guess you could say my day was jam packed with excitement, looking at really old buildings, desperately looking for air conditioning, and eating GELATO! Most of the pictures are out of order, if you have any complaints please address them to finny (my personal typist) And she'll get her little finny fingers right on it. :)

The OH SO AMAZING TREVI FOUTAIN! (and some
tourist heads....)

The pizza I ate for dinner, ha ha ha I asked the guy for
pepperoni and Noah decided he wanted that too so he
asked to have what I was having, well when we got our pizza's he gave us
A pizza with bell peppers on it, not hunks of fattening meat, DARN THEM!

Kennedy, Noah and I in front of the war Museum
that's very big but really has no importance or significance what so ever.

The trevi fountain....... At night.

Kennedy,Noah, and I in chillen by the trevi fountain

All of us.

Kennedy and I.

Me making my wish, for a pony, maybe it'll come true someday!

Me looking amazed in front of the Colosseum!

The roman forum, in other words, the place where the heart of Rome actually was
But now it's just a big old pile of fallen bricks and stone, If you look really close on
the right side of the picture you can see them setting up for a concert! Kinda like Lizzie
McGuire when she sang in the Colosseum with huge amps and didn't make it collapse,
I'd have to say that's in my top tens for best display of unrealistic movie making EVER, it's movies like that that aspire me to become a movie director and sprinkle the world with some movie magic!

Us in some random little area in the Colosseum!

Me in front of the Colosseum on Pallintine hill!

Kennedy Noah and I on the inside of the Colosseum!

Us with the Colosseum way off in the distance!

All of us in the Colosseum! They were supposed to
replace the missing chunk of it before we got there
(probably because they wanted I, Maddie voigt, famous
possum farmer, hula Hooper, professional movie theater ticket
tear-er, gnome loving girl on one of the best shows on TV,
THE FLINTSTONES!!!!!!!! to have the best and most surreal experience
I could ever have, especially because I play a gladiator in SAW 12 and those Romans just
want me to be the best I can be!)

Kennedy and I hanging out on a really old and dirty rock in the Colosseum,
GOOD TIMES!


I was noah's personal Umbrella holder, but I guess Kennedy
saw the opportunity to be in yet another one of my pictures, and
jumped in.

Us in front of the super huge war museum!

riding around on the bus with our awesome possum umbrellas!

Inside the Colosseum

The roman forum, Yet again.

I love this picture, my camera toe-tal-ee went black and
white on me! You can see the Colosseum and the
many (not so fun to trip on) Cobblestones!

Palatine hill! This was Nero's personal entertainment
place because he thought he was to good for the Colosseum! That is what I'd call a snob with a kick butt purple toga!

Personally, I think The Colosseum would make a
great possum farm, once I take over the world, It's at the top of my list
to (in the famous words of the greatest men to ever live, my role model, Larry the cable guy!) "GETTER' DONE!"

Nero's giant castle, he thinks he's so cool because he lives on a hill, oh yeah, I live in the desert
That's ten times better then a hill and a 5 dollar footlong sub!

The oh so classy marble seats in the Colosseum!

The massive war museum.









waiting to get in to the Colosseum!

Me posing on a giant pillar outside of the Colosseum, It was so hot, and the pillar was SOOOO
COLD!

Sitting on a fountain, at night, surrounded by Romans!

Me taking a picture with my amazing camera on a bridge.

War museum!

Me looking beastly at Piazza Navona in my even beastlier butterfly shirt!

Look at me work those cobblestones!

Well as you all can see Rome day 2 was jam packed with old stuff! Well get ready for Rome day three, coming to a blog near you!

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

I LOVE THE BUTTERFLY SHIRT!!!! Hahaha that thin is a lifesaver when u forget an undershirt for a see through shirt at school :) not like its ever happened to me???? :) Anyway whoa did u see like a guy get killed by another guy in the big round building which i cant spell!? Like a lion chasing a dude so he dies!? LIKE IN SPONGEBOB!! Not like i watch it hahah well maddie famous possi farmer i cant wait for the next post!!!