Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ROME DAY UNO!

Hola! and welcome to rome day ONE! After we endured a 8 hour flight from new york, and almost puked up 2 airplane food meals, I was pretty tired, and was in no condition to look at millions of two thousand year old buildings AT ALL! So we decided to save stuff we wanted look at and appreciate the awesomeness of for a day when Everyone wasn't trying to cut each other's heads off! Anyways here are some of my first sights in Rome!


COBBLE STONES! Yup that's right, rome is covered in trillions of
these thousand year old stones! What little troopers!

My first roman "pot hole"

MY very first REAL PIZZA! And i'm telling you, after you've had
the real stuff there's no going back!

My first roman wildlife spotting!


The first roman street sign! Ain't that classy?


My very first gelato! It was chocolate and vanilla,
but apparently romans like to fancily name everything!
The flavor had like 13 letters in it! It's like the word gelato,
trying to be all fancy when all it is is super sugary ice cream with a lower
freezing point!

THE ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!! It was so stinking small!
Probably trying to keep us AMURICANS (yes, I do mean amurican)
from riding in thier elevators!

My first sighting of a fast food place!
However, I never would've imagined it would be Burger king....

He he he roam cops! The one with the machine gun is most definitely my favorite!


the roman airport!


Well, it may appear like Day one was pretty boring, BUT young grasshoppers, looks can be deceiving! It was actually really fun! We went on this tour bus ride all around rome, however, I fell asleep 10 minutes into it because I for one, had been up for 24 hours straight, and two, the tour guide was really boring and to hard to understand in his seemingly Superior Italian accent!
PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

I wish i was there! I would have went up to the tour guy and said shut up and stop talking in funny language! Then i would have started to talk fake Spanish and he wouldn't know what i would be saying so i could make up words that were mean and then i would have laughed and slapped him! Then i would get a really cool pinochio from the queen! Oh yeah and after that i would take a picture with the cop with the machine gun then run off with his gun! :) i need a new one. The cops took my other one :) hahah jkjkjkjk Sounds awesome!!! Well day one adleast! The boy looks good !:) hehehe oh me and boys well again long comment sorry kid!!!! PEACE OUT SUCKER BAHAHA