Friday, June 25, 2010

ROME......... getting there..........


My daddy and I with our amazing bandannas in the
Phoenix airport

All of us with our awesome possum bandannas (Deanna,
Kennedy, Noah(Deanna's nephew) and my daddy)

us in the airport patiently awaiting the arrival of our
roman plane.

The empire state building! Ain't it purdy?!

the little air conditioned tunnel you walk through to get
to planes!

Well, is that efficent or what.......... you bet your bubble
sheet it is!

this had to be THE BEST part of the whole plane ride....... ASTRONAUT ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once you've had freeze dried ice cream your world is never ever the same.



Well weren't my airplane adventures amazing?????????? It was actually pretty boring, and I now understand why that airplane food joke is sooo funny........ :)


1 comment:

*Lici* said...

Oh my!!! I wanna be part of the bandanna party!!!!