Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Prepare to be Amazed, or something like that.......

Hey all you hungry hippos out there!! Well as all yall know, I just got back from Minneapolis, and just about had the jolliest of all jolly times hanging out with my cuzins, and celebrating my supercalifradilistic, (and not very frail) Grandmother's BIRTHDAY! WOOT! (it's the human version of the owl's original, HOOT!) Well, Here are two videos, one that includes the making of my great grandmothers dearest bear EVIE! And a sideshow of the pictures taken on the trip! So grab your bags of that fancy shmancy microwaveable popcorn (I prefer mine hand popped by my little elf minions) and Delight your eyes with the best video since "charlie bit my finger" USA Today says, "it's a beautiful masterpiece" New york times declares "90 fagillion thumbs UP!" Steven Spielberg announces, "Best work in the history of movie making, pushes E.T. right off the list!"


2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Maddie...
I LOVE your videos...they are so cute, cool, and very creative!
Love,
Aunt Jen

*Lici* said...

but still my poor puppy is frail!!!! :) hahaha