Sunday, May 2, 2010

Uh, I have a Blog! AND a very lame post!

Hey bloggers, guess what, I HAVEN'T POSTED IN ALMOST A MONTH, and of course you must've noticed this because who doesn't go on my blog?! Well the truth is, I forgot I had a blog! Yup, scary the things we forget as we grow older. Well honestly, not much has happened, We had Aims, (icky icky icky aims) and I finally brought my friends Matt and caitlyn cookies (40 to be exact) because I lost a bet, and made my friend Eli PUPPY CHOW after he randomly brought me a box of cereal. Other than that, uh, my life has been about making other people fattening food and taking tests, Boring right? Well, until something amazing happens, CHOW FOR NOW! :)PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

hehehehehe that was a lame post! i have a ton to blog about but my stupid computer wont download pics now!!!! its been gay!!! stupid! well anyway loves u!