Thursday, May 27, 2010

LIVE 2 PAR-TAY!

Hey hey hey bloggers! Guess what?! Finals are over, school is over and summer is here! (wow, hows that for logical thinking) Well to express all my happiness and celebrate the year I had an awesome possum party with all (or at least the ones who could make it) Friends! Here are the pictures from our amazing time!


!
TWISTER TIME!!!!!!

Madi, Jackson, and Caitlyn playing twister!

Maggie, Me, Matt, and Alicica playing twister!

Caitlyn spinning in the hammock, she surprisingly never
got dizzy!

Madi jumping off the waterfall.

Bailey and Alicia Jumping in the pool with their beloved spoons......

As a result, bailey lost her glasses and kind Matt volunteered
to help her.

People chillen by the pool.

Us eating our cupcakes, Alicia sure seems to be enjoying hers. :)

Rachel, Bailey, and Madi!

Uh, bailey and Alicia asked my dad for spoons and ran around
fighting with them, and swimming with them, I believe they called themselves
spoon sisters!

Well as y'all probably can tell we had a very (as Alicia would say) Jolly time! Thanks to all my friends for helping me celebrate!
-Maddie

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

Man that was such a fun party!!!! Oh me and Bailey's spoons!!! they were great! hahaha What an awesome possum party!!!!