Sunday, April 4, 2010

WOAH! IT'S APRIL!

Ello my amazing blog readers, thanks for stopping by on this lovely April day! But do you know why April 4th is so fantastically lovely and jolly??!!!!! IT'S EASTER! The magical holiday where a two foot fall bunny hops all around the globe hiding eggs full of various brands of fattening candy! Oh, and it's also my mommies birthday (sadly, my mom has to share her special day with a bunny...)! I would tell you how old she's turning, but I'd like to keep my head intact so I won't! And because today is Easter I decided to set up a scavenger hunt for my mom that would lead her to her presents! (pretty ingenious of me, right?) Now I have to admit, the clues did rhyme, most mentioned bunnies, and my mommy got her workout in for the day! In the end however, the clues led her to her present, which just so happened to be under her bed! Kennedy and I were feeling creative and decided that we would put her present in an Easter basket (to go with the Easter theme and all) And filled it with a picture of us, a candle, Dots, and some kind of cinnamon candy I temporarily forgot the name of, sorry for the inconvenience, I am 13 you know, my childhood memories are slowly slipping away.......... *tear rolls down Maddie's face* Anyways, she seemed to really like it so I'd say it was not a total epic failure! After that well actually before that, we went to church! Then after that we went to a brunch at a very nice hotel and let me tell you one thing, THEY HAD SOME PRETTY SNAZZY CHICKEN FINGERS, if I do say so myself! Man those things were good! Well, other than eating some snazzy chicken, going on a jolly scavenger hunt, and celebrating my mommies birthday, my day was pretty sundayish, the way most Sundays should be! Okay, I suppose it's time to skip merrily to the mailbox to drop off my netflix movies, so in the meantime, DON'T EVER STICK YOU HAND IN A PONIES MOUTH, EVER!

No comments: