Sunday, April 4, 2010

Amazing journey songs and Blizzards, OH YEAH!

Oh, hello, I did not see you there! Welcome to my blog, and this amazing post, about my awesome life. You know why my life is so awesome? Because Thursday was my blizzard party! My academic lab collected the most box tops in the whole school so as a reward we got BLIZZARDS (from dairy queen of course) For all of the losers that don't know what a blizzard is (in fact, if you d on't even know what a blizzard is you have no right to be on my blog!) Blizzards are cups of frozen heaven, mine just happened to taste like reeseces peanut butter cups! Who ever wrote that song was so right, heaven is definetly a place on earth!( I just don't think they intended that it was at a dairy queen) So as my A-lab recived our frozen cups of heaven, my teacher turned on the glee version of don't stop believing, which just happens to be one of my favorite glee remakes (I like to copy the girl's high pitched voice because I can imitate her pretty well) Now as many of you know, sugar can take quite it's toll on the human body. It can make kids into little bottle rockets that shoot off in an instant and once they do, they can't be stopped. Well, imagine 30 little bottle rockets going off while singing down stop believing at the top of their little rocket lungs, this my friends, was my academic lab! Now you may be asking, HOW THE HECK IS THIS EDUCATIONAL? Well, your right, it's not. But it was a crapload of fun! In fact, because we were shooting our schools testing motivational video (the theme was pretty AMAZING) I got to be in it, so when they asked us to lipsing the song..... well let's just day I was the only one really into it, but you know me, it's almost truley expected I do something like that on a day to day basis! well, I suppose it's time to go, toodle-oooo for now! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

No comments: