Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KELLY!

OK Kelly, this post is entirely for you, you know why??????????? BECAUSE MARCH 12 WAS THAT MAGICAL DAY WHERE YOU TURN A YEAR OLDER(for all the folks out there who don't know, it's lelly's Birthday)! BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ALSO MARCH 12 RIGHT?????!!!!!!!! MY HALF BIRTHDAY! So I guess this makes us birthday buddies! Yet another thing to add onto that endless Buddie list that no one seems to remember because as Alicia would say, "It takes time, caring, AND effort!" Ha ha. Well Kelly, I did everything I possibly could to make your birthday special, I made you a cake (with lots of pretty sparkles!), bought you our favorite cookies, gave you a picture of all of us, and heck I even came to your party! All I know is that was a lot of work....(and singing) But I want you to know that your worth getting covered in frosting and sprinkles, running around to printer stores, yelling at my sister and dad for eating your present and having to get a new one, and trying to figure out how to wrap it all! So with all my heart , I hope you had the awesomepossumest birthday ever and that you enjoy being 13, because your only 13 once you know! PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l


1 comment:

*Lici* said...

As a matter a fact maddie its "it takes time effort and caring!!!! Gosh get it right!!!! hahah jk jk jk!!!!