Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last day of school!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok WOWIE lots has happened over the past gazillion days! I'm so tired I just might fall over! Ok lets start off with friday which was the last day of school (you know,winter break) So like always, our school had an assembly and of course everyone was all pumped up (except in language arts where all we did was take two tests and talked) But it was still a pretty interesting day! In math we just kind of hung around and talked (so basically nothing mathematical happened) and the same went for science where we watched a plate tectonic video (and me, being the nerd i am, watched the whole thing while everyone else fell asleep) But social studies was pretty awesome because we got to do crafts (because my social studies teacher is cool like that!) and I made the awesome possumest snowman! (well next to Abbie's snowman of course) I have no idea what to name him but if you have any PLEASE comment!!!! And of course after icky language arts and my wonderful PE (physical education or as my snowman says EDUMAKACTION!) (His brain has been melting whenever I leave him outside so he's been having some problems! Then it was time for the assembly!!!!!! Kennedy was preforming in it so I decided to videotape the preformance and you can see that below! But while we were waiting to be called into the gym I decided it would be fun to take a couple pictures!!!!

Here is my awesome snowman! I decided to give him
his very own plaid tie and paper hat!!! It really makesyou wonder
what kind of things they're teaching me, huh?


It was pajama day at school so matt decided to wear a sock on his
arm to show some school spirt!



Jessie and her awesome possum snofalke necklace!




Maggie, Abbie and I in our pjs!






This is one of the two of kennedy's performaces. She's on the left and if helps she was the one singing along to the music! ha ha!

Anyways, that's pretty much it!!!! Happy holidays!!!

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

hahah your sis did amazing!!!! she was one of the girls that was on beat!!!!! haha i think their were 3 gurfs who were on beat! i should direct the dang gurfs!!!! hahahahahaha