Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I don't know where to start....

I haven't been on my blog lately, and I apologize for the inconvenience................. Actually not really. Any way things have been going good, (which we all know is good) and time just seems to be passing by! Yeasterday was my awesome possum daddy's birthday as well as my awesome possum Grandpa so I would like to wish them a Happy birthday! MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE (like the one of you becoming a billionaire, or owning an eggo waffle factory) SPEAKING OF EGGO WAFFLES, THERE'S AN EGGO WAFFLE SHORTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean first the terrible econmy but now this??!!!!!! HOW DARE THE GOVERNMENT!!!!! As we all should know, eggo waffles are the best frozen waffles in a box a person could buy, that's what obama eats every morning for breakfast. I mean how could eggo be so selfish, there's going to be millions of starving kids across the nation, OUR COUNTRY NEEDS HAPPY WAFFLE LOVING KIDS!


LOOK AT OBAMA!!!!! OUR COUNTRY DEFINETLY NEEDS WAFFLES!
HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!! Who wouldn't want to bite into an
awesome possum Hannah montana waffle????

No comments: