Friday, April 15, 2011

Cousin Time :)


Hullo? Hahahah Hey Guys! How are all my fluffy flamingos out there on this fine Sunday noon? Well, I once again have failed to inform you, my trustworthy fans and supporters, that I had company in town this week, which explains my lack of communications with blogger, oh darn. And who? Might you ask as you sit there nonchalantly sipping lemonade in that snazzy swivel chair of yours. My wonderful cousins and aunt from the dairy loving state WISCONSIN! Now, if it's one thing yall should happen to know about me it's that I LOVE MY COUSINS! Yes, even the smelly ones. Without them I would be nothing more than a loser who sits at home playing online bingo. (not that that's a bad thing) But anyway, back to something with relevance, I had a blast with them! It was like an 8 day PAR-TAY! (except for school, and my homework time, and sleeping, and showering, and going to the bathroom) But, other than that, TOTAL PARTY IN THE USA! And because I try to maintain an entertaining atmosphere on my blog, I shall skip through talking about the awesome possum 8 days with my cousins and show you some moments digitally captured instead.
Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)




Kennedy, Me, and Cousins Daniel, Alex, Travis, and Samantha swimming!
Alex and I. She looks pretty happy there.

Us paddle boating on tempe town lake! (daniel kennedy, Samantha and I)

Kennedy, Samantha, Me, Daniel, Dad and My aunt lana at the Salsa festival.

Sometimes.... we wonder. Our epic thinking montag of sheer awesomeness.

On the tempe town lake bridge (that oh so conveniently overlooks the festival)

Samantha gnawing on a ring pop while I smile at the joys of cousin time.

You know what it is.

3 words. Best picture EVER!

Daniel and his proper salsa festival attire.

Samantha eating strawberries with Raven! (the black blob/lump of fur on the right)

We also made a video which can be seen by clicking here------------->
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b21Ubl0x-eE&feature=channel_video_title

No comments: