Tuesday, April 12, 2011

AIMS AIMS THE MAGICAL TEST! THE MORE YOU TAKE THE MORE YOU....... Well, lets not go there.



Hola all yall lumpy lions! Well, guess what this week is? AIMS! You know, the state testing that determines how stupid children have gotten over the years and how we should spend more time reading and doing math than playing those dang video games....... or the ironic accusation, blogging. Blogging is free spirited and witty. And I don't need some 90 year old guy in a cheap suit telling me I can't be witty. I mean seriously, I'm all for authority, but when someone tells me what to do, they've just drawn the line! (hahahahaha!) Well, okay, it's not as bad as I am portraying it is, but come on, this blog would we far less exciting if I didn't make everything I do sound amazing (which everything I do most definitely is) or incredibly awful. I mean, it's practically reality TV! (Kim and Klhoe must've felt that low blow all the way in NY!) But honestly, AIMS is a big fat waste of my valuable time (we're talking millions here) (Heck, my time is so valuable people buy it in stock!)(Man, I'm really cracking the jokes today!) It's practically testing me on things that really won't matter in the future, I'll have robot's to do math for me! Or at the very least a butler appropriately named Eddie.(since My personal typist (who's name I seem to have forgotten.....) has already taken a grueling internship and tells me she doesn't intend to further her career in Maddiescoolblog.)(which is fine by me, I aways found that girl annoying when she warned me not to make comments others might find offensive. You don't like my blog? Then leave, nobody wants you stinking up the site anyway!) Back to AIMS. Nobody cares about the oxygen and carbon levels for the maximum amount of astronauts in a space shuttle. You just gotta cram a buttload of crap in there and warn anyone not to breathe........or else. People just gotta go complicating things! And who really cares If x equals -b+or- the square root of b2-4ac all over 2a. NOT ME! Just look what AIMS HAS DONE!Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

Me when I saw the AIMS test.


Me blowing up a hut. (In which contained the test) I'm looking pretty
hardcore there with all the flames in the background. 


OBAMA laughing at my pain. When we asked him what he'll do to better
the school systems, Aims was not what I had in mind.


At least my buddie Bill here finds Aims horribly wrong. (probably because we don't
use microsoft word to type our essays!)


I don't really know what's going on in this picture, but I'm sure the AIMS
test had something to do with it.


The elongated bubble sheet. A mountain not even Chuck Norris could defeat. WILL THE TORTURE NEVER END!?????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you did an awesome, wonderful, thorough job on your AIMS test. :) :)

*Lici* said...

Wow why do you always find a way to top my posts!! Gosh darn you! :) Haha the little bot crying looks like Isiah's little brother:) how cute!!! That horse is my best friend......