Sunday, January 23, 2011

A very poorly written post.

Greetings to all my courteous crows out there! I missed ya'll more than a possum misses the olden days (without the cars) hahahahahah get it? Probably not, well It made sense in my mind so I guess that's all that really matters! How's life? You ask. Well all i can really say is BORING! IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, (as I had just recently displayed) well, despite the fact that my house smells like tea and I'm not wearing socks, I'd say it could be worse. Sundays do tend to be the 2nd least anticipated day of the week (except for all those priests and well, god.) Heck If i was god I would adore Sundays! Millions of people worshiping me seems like a good way to end the week. But if i had to choose between being god or myself, I'd be me. God's job must be incredibly stressful. All I'm required to do is sit on this very computer and share my thoughts with all ya'll.

On a much lighter note, I've decided to change my blog background. If yall have any seggestions, remember this is my seceret place where i come to share my life stories so please keep them to yourself. :)

Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

No comments: