Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday ramblings (and other crap)

Howdy to all of my triskadecaphobic turtles out there! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How have yall' been doing??????? (as if I care........)(I'll assume you've all been Jolly fine) Life as I know it, is interesting. Today I had a math test (repulsive I know) followed by a test on the Constitution. (which was better, considering I just ah-dore our beautiful country and all the rules in which stop me from doing things such as killing my sister and attacking power hungry police officers.) Science, brought a much needed break, until I had to work with my annoying lab group. But you know, who needs happiness when you've got all the angst in the world? (uhhhhhhhhhh.............ME?!) *weep* Whatever, I look more serious when I'm mad anyway..... even with my feather pen. :)  And we all know that if I want to be the president when I'm older (which I most definitely, without a doubt will be) I got to have two election winning characteristics.
1. An amazing personality (psh...... CHECK!)
and 2. The ability to act serious in the presence of A clown (still needs some work)

Wouldn't I just make the best president ever? I'm sure my grandparents do, because even though I'm incredibly strange and perhaps in need of some professional help, they stay faithful that I just might (might meaning 2% chance) turn out to be normal. But like I always say, who needs to be normal in a world as cool as this?! (mentally stable people, that's who!) Eh, enough with the technicalities. So........ How was your Friday?

Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

Umm I do recall you drew my presidential inogeration......I can still be president if I can't spell right? I can spell my name! A L I C I A V I L L A L O B O S. Ha! I can already see my winning! Who doesn't want me as their president!? Bahah! Any who I do believe you forgot something magical that happened on friday. I WAS AT SCHOOL! How dare you forget that great event! How do you expect to become president if you forget the most important thing of all! ME! But I suppose i'll have to forgive you. Well so long for now!