Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Aims and a boring entry

hey guys! sorry i haven't posted in a while, it's just that my life isn't really that exciting right now. (wow i sound like the evil cat lady/nerd) But anyways, we have aims this week (and it's been VERY VERY VERY boring). We have to sit in a desk for 3 hours and we can't talk or go pee or anything (AND SOMETIMES I REALLY HAVE TO PEE) and someone even threw up during it (but because she's really shy she didn't ask the teacher to go to the bath room). Well, I've just been spending a lot of time messing around with my friends and well, going to school. HOWEVER we did have a dance on friday and it was INCREDIBLY FUN!!!!!!!!! i have a picture but haven't gotten it on the computer yet so i'll add it later. But me and my friends had a fun time dancing,eating popcorn, tripping over eachothers capes (it was a superhero dance), and sliding across the gym floor (which was strangely entertaining) well i got to go take a shower because i have yet another dreadful day of aims ahead of me (wahoooooooooo)PEACE,EDWELLA,LOVE,AND SMILEYS =D =) =P =l

1 comment:

*Lici* said...

DUDE!!! I totally remember sliding on the floor with you!!! Yeah that was a fun dance :)