Monday, April 15, 2013

PROM

As most of ya'll know, Prom is right around the corner. But as my date flew off to LA to work on his new movie, The Great Gastby, Callan managed to take me to Prom over the weekend. From the second he stuttered "Prom?" In his aussie accent I nearly fainted. In fact, the whole night was mostly me fainting. (I just loved the way he would pick me up off the ground and stroke my hair as the paramedics stood by) Anyway, Here are the photos from our fabulous night. Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

Callan asked me to Prom. :) Don't mind my bald spots, I was having a bad hairday.
Because Callan spent all his money on my gerogous one of a kind prom dress he couldn't afford a limo so we
simply called in our friend bumblebee to drive us.

My friend Marty and I at prom. He played until we were OUTTA TIME. (hahah get it) 

This is the photo we'll show our children someday. Man I look hawt.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are the BEST. We enjoyed your blog. LV GM