Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Costa Rica!

Whudup to all you floppy frogs! Yes, I realize I'm a bit behind on my posts, thanks for noticing. :) But, I have some very exciting news for yall, I just recently, ( a few weeks ago) returned from the lovely island known as, COSTA RICA! And what a lovely island it is. We were there for about a week, and had the awesome possumest time! Defying giant waves,  screaming on zip lines, covering myself in mud, riding fancy ponies, chillen in hammocks, going on exciting ATV rides, and SO MUCH MORE! (DO YOU FEEL THE FUN?! HUH?! DO YOU?!) We went early July, with my father, his girlfriend Deanna, and her family, and enjoyed it more than a possum enjoys not being run over. (and believe me, that is a mighty lot) So, apart from me just telling you about my fabulous adventure, I have realized that there is indeed, several gigabytes of memory on my computer holding documentation of my visit. And for those of you don't talk like a nerd, using computer references by their proper names, Here are the long awaited PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!






















Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)

No comments: