Saturday, March 12, 2011

The process has offically begun!

HEY HEY HEY TO ALL YOU GOLDEN GUPPIES OUT THERE! This past weekend of mine was spent doing something quite wonderful, HANGING OUT WITH MY FAMILY! This past month my grandparents have been visiting and told us that they would be moving to Arizona (YIPPIE KI YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYY!) And started the long grueling process of building a home! (grandpa even bought a tool belt) :) So on Saturday we headed out to pebble creek with my cousin Jeven, Kennedy, Tim, my uncle steve, And of course, my lovely dovely grandparents To go see the model homes (which were filled with old people eating popcorn) and the lot in which the house was top be built. Now, In my opinion, the model homes were much more appealing than the dirt lot, but you know, I guess that's just the way I roll. :)Much Much Much Much Maddie Love, Maddie :)
Me, Kennedy, jeven, and Tim.

My grandparents and Kennedy, jeven, and I on the lot.

Grandpa's future golf cart! :)

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Love your post Maddie! Very cute and oh-so funny!

Love the pictures...they're great.

Steve and Jeven sure had fun with you guys!

♥ you!

~Auntie Jen

*Lici* said...

I think I would rather live in a dirt lot then buying me a dang house :)
I like your grandparents! They want to play Mexican train with me!! Which is so freaking amazing! The day I met your grandma I was wearing my long white socks! Those socks are pretty spiffy. Then your grandpa started giving us facts about skippy peanut butter. That was legit :)