Saturday, September 25, 2010

Just another magical Saturday........

HOLA to all my buttery fingered bobcats! Guess who's really bored?! THIS GIRL! There's nothing fun to do at 11! (well except make a wish on 11:11 but that's stinking it!) But guess what?! TODAY NATIONAL COMIC BOOK DAY! (so that's why the nerds were all excited for the weekend) As well as the oh so magical day mary poppins premiered! WHATTA JOLLY TROLLY DAY! Man i need to be quoted, I could help heal the worlds deep wounds with my antibiotic inspirational words! (almost like the way i fill the worlds awkward silences with my angelic singing voice!) Man what don't I have, oh yeah, A YACHT! The jo bros and I were partying on it and when thier body gaurd big rob stepped on the boat, it was over, that sucker plunged down into my swimming pools dark abyss! I had to round up at least 6 football players to yank that thing out of the water, and it's still hasn't sold on ebay! (apparently people aren't very fond of damaged yachts, those fudge faces!) Poor thing must feel so unloved, kinda like a frog statue in a hoarders house! Poor frog......... :(
My beautiful yacht, ah the glory days!
How pristine!
The ice hockey arena on my yacht, for my Canadian guests.
The laser tag arena I had installed so I could practice my mad laser shooting skills.
My private jets and my crew!
The food court, they're supposed to be putting in an olive garden any day now...........
My lovely lovely movie theater where I watch movies with my homie steven speilburg!
The grand entrance, sort of lame i know..........
The pool and slide area located on the top deck.
The mini mall....
My chillaxing area from a stressful day of relaxing on my yacht.
Two loons on my yacht........
Alas, my yacht's glory days are over, he will be dearly missed............

2 comments:

*Lici* said...

hehehe why have i never seen this!!! How dare you!! NOW WHAT ARE WE GONNA PICK KELLY UP IN!?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Maddie, are you the one singing??? Awesome you............